About

Friday 13 September 2013

Complicated Relationship Quotes


There is always one person in a relationship who loves more, cares more, cries more, gets hurt most and even forgives more...

You just walk in and out of my life while I'm trying hard to stay in yours.

You know you deserve someone better when the one youve always fought for is also the one youve always cried for.

If you're having relationship problems, confess to God not Facebook.

It's so hard to trust people nowadays because they won't tell you what's wrong in the relationship, they'll just cheat.

I gave you all of me. Put you first in line, such a waste of time. I was always yours, you were never mine.

Two hardest things in life: Letting go when all you really want is to stay and making someone stay when you know they really want to leave.

While you laughed all day, I'd cry all night. While you regretted nothing, I looked back at everything. While you forgot everything, I remembered everything. While you fixed other hearts, I looked at mine that was torn apart. While you spent your time enjoying your life, I spent every moment longing for you to be mine.

When someone hurts you, you learn to be stronger. When someone leaves you, you learn to be more independent. Don't keep asking why people keep hurting you, ask yourself why are you allowing it to happen!

Tell him I don't ever want to see him again. Tell him he meant nothing to me. Tell him I never loved him. Tell him I won't miss him at all. But please don't tell him I said all this with tears in my eyes.