About

Friday 13 September 2013

Complicated Relationship Quotes


A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute.

Sometimes I push you away, because I need you to pull me closer.

At Some point of time you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

You treated me like shit, but for some fucked up reason I still want you in my life.

I still miss you and maybe even still like you, but I'm done chasing you.

It is hard to deal with someone who smiles and pretends to like you to your face and sticks that eight inch blade in your back when you turn around.

If a person in YOUR life has more problems than a math book, more drama than a screenplay, and more game plays than a football playbook, then before you are driven to tears like in the movie The Notebook, let them go.

Love is a maze, life is a riddle, and I'm just a little bit caught in the middle.

Facebook needs to make 'Tired of trying' a relationship status!

It's sad when you're willing to do everything to be with someone and they do everything to be with somebody else.