About

Friday 13 September 2013

Complicated Relationship Quotes


I'm not sure if the love that brought us together, is worth the pain that broke us apart.

Don't ever give up if you still want to try. Don't ever wipe your tears if you still want to cry. Don't ever settle for an answer if you still want to know. Don't ever say you don't love him if you can't let him go...

I refuse to be an actor in your drama, when I did not audition for that part

If only being in love and staying in love were as easy as fitting together a few easy puzzle pieces.

First we fuss, we fight, then we break up, we kiss and make love, then we make up, but It's over this time I'm out for sure.

When I say I love you. You say you don't deserve it. When I say I need you . You say I deserve someone better. When I say my life is better with you. You say I don't know any better. But when I kiss you, you say I love you, When I have to go, you say I need you. When I am with you, you know, that there is no better feeling then our love coming together and that is something we both deserve.

Its difficult to wait for someone, its difficult to forget someone but the most difficult is to decide whether to wait for someone or forget someone

Sometimes no matter how secure you are in someones arms and no matter how tightly you hold this persons hand, you'll find yourself falling dangerously fast in love with someone else.

Being in a relationship is hard...it's hard to stay faithful not knowing if your significant other is doing something stupid.

I don't wanna come between you and your man, even though I know I can treat you better than he can