About

Friday 13 September 2013

Complicated Relationship Quotes


Everything was perfect, we were as happy as can be, then you remembered her and forgot about me.

Maybe one day I'll be what you need. But don't wait too long... because the day you want me, may be the day I've finally given up.

How can I let you be a priority in my life, when I'm still an option in your life?

When someone truly loves you, at some point, you're gonna get hurt. But behind the lies they tell, the feelings they hide, they still love you and when you say you're hurting the most, make it a reverse, because it's not you in the most pain but the person who caused it.

Her smiles are as fake as your promises.

Sometimes I can't stop thinking about you but other times I wonder why I even waste my time.

Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.

I tell everyone I'm over you. I tell myself I hate you. But whenever I look at you, I feel myself falling for you.

Care too little, you'll lose them. Care too much, you'll get hurt.

Hi, Im a girl. I run from guys that want to make me happy & fight for the ones that make me cry.