About

Friday 13 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


I just want you that's it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything. I just want you.

I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.

Every girl has that one guy she goes back to, heartbreak after heartbreak and nobody knows why, not even her. And she just can't let go.

A boy makes his girl jealous of other woman. A gentleman makes other women jealous of his girl.

When the past calls, let it go to voicemail. It has nothing new to say.

When my girlfriend and I fight, I tighten the top to every jar and bottle in the house. Just so I can say "Oh yeah, you need me NOW, huh?"

No measure of time with you will be long enough, but we'll start with forever.

If you aren't happy being single you will never be happy in a relationship. Get your own life and love it first, then share it.

It still hurts that you're doing completely okay, without me.

Any chick that I handle, I teach 'em patience. How not to win the award but be glad for your nomination.