About

Friday 13 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


I bet that in prison everyone's FB relationship status is set to "it's complicated".

Find someone worth your tears, worth your laughter, worth your heart and that loves you as much as you love them.

I hate love. I used to tell myself I wouldn't do this to myself, Until I proved it to myself. And now I'm losing myself.

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Facebook is like a relationship: Faithful on your wall, but cheating in their inbox...

Real men never stop trying to show a girl how much she means to him, even after he's got her.

Fuck that nigga that you love so bad, I know you still think about the times we had.

Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship.

If you're single, focus on being a better you instead of looking for someone better than your ex. A better you will attract a better next.

Smart girls open their mind, easy girls open their legs, and foolish girls open their heart.