About

Friday 13 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


I need you to rescue me from my destiny. I'm tryna live right and give you whatever's left of me.

Girl: Describe me in one word. Boy: Mine.

I can't promise you a perfect relationship, but what I can promise you is that as long as we're trying, I'm staying.

How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself its time to walk away?

When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happend to me.

I dont know what I'd do without you, I dont know where I'd be, your not just another boy, your everything to me.

Does a prostitude file pregnancy as a work-related accident?

Love when you're ready, not when you're lonely.

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.

There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book.