About

Friday 13 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


Don't lose yourself in attempt to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you.

Ever since I've met you, no one else is worth thinking about.

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.

A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears, I know because I've cried.

Stop going back to the one who brings you more pain than happiness. It's not worth it to continue to invest your feelings into somebody unworthy of your love.

If he only wants you for your breasts, legs, and thighs; Send him to KFC.

There's a time where all I want to do is lay here and cry, because the only one who would cheer me up is the one who put me down.

We all have that one person we would take back in a second, no matter how much they hurt us in the past.

I'm done. I'm done texting you first. I'm done hoping you'll call and I'm done crying myself to sleep. You're just not worth it anymore.

The only three things a guy should want change to about his girl is her last name, address, and her viewpoint on men.