About

Friday 13 September 2013

Lies Quotes


The cruelest thing you can do to a person is pretend they mean more to you than they actually do.

I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.

If you tell the truth, it becomes a part of your past. If you lie, it becomes a part of your future.

I love rumors. I always find out amazing things about myself that I never knew about.

For all the lies and all the hate - for all I've lost for no one's sake - I stand tall and proud, without any fear. No matter what, I'm still here.

Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.

I can handle the truth. It's the lies that kill me.

People forgive you when lies are told and hate you when the truth is told.

Cheating and lying aren't struggles, they're reasons to break up.

When you lie, think about how you are hurting the other person. Always be honest. I would rather be hurt with the truth than be deceived with a lie.