About

Friday 13 September 2013

Lies Quotes


Love never fails. It is the people who fail. They fail to keep promises. They fail to tell truth. They fail to trust each other.

Love made me blind, so I couldnt see. All the lies you told, right in front of me.

She can't hide no matter how hard she tries, her secret disguised behind these lies. And at night she cries away her pride, with eyes shut tight staring at her inside. All her family don't know why she can't sleep at night, all her friends asking is she alright. She's trying to move and being strong. But she can only fool herself for so long...

I have learned that their are 3 major sins, To lie, to cheat, and to steal. If you are to lie, Lie to save a friend. If you are to cheat, Cheat Death. And if you are to steal, steal the Heart of someone you love.

Don't talk when your mouth is full of LIES.

Substitute teacher: 'Does your normal teacher let you do that?' Students: 'Yeah...'

The truth is always hard to find because it is covered by bunch of lies

Don't tell me a lie to save me tears, just be real with me.

Love doesnt hurt. Lying, cheating and screwing with peoples feelings and emotions hurts.

Throughout the lies, those long arguments, the pain you caused me. Deep inside I know I still love you, and no matter how much I try to hate you. I can't. It makes me love you more... and it hurts.