About

Friday 13 September 2013

Lies Quotes


You tell me you love me, you tell me I'm your only girl, you tell me this relationship will last forever, you tell me I'm perfect.... If you love me and I'm so perfect and this relationship will last forever and I'm your only girl then why do you like someone else on the side?

Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies.

All the lies and pain you put me through, I know now that your love was never true.

Curiosity killed my innocence. Over thinking killed my happiness. Insecurities killed my self-esteem. Lies killed my trust. Stereotypes killed my individuality. And judgement killed me.

Behind every untrusting gal is a boy who lied, cheated, and broke his promise to her.

A relationship that starts with a lie, ends with a lie.

I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.

Somehow somewhere you have to pay for the lies you speak.

I'm okay...A girls biggest lie.

You tell me you love me, you tell me I'm your only girl, you tell me this relationship will last forever, you tell me I'm perfect.... If you love me and I'm so perfect and this relationship will last forever and I'm your only girl then why do you like someone else on the side?