About

Friday 13 September 2013

Lies Quotes


How can I BELIEVE if in the middle of BELIEVE was the word LIE.

Some people are just not worth the breath of air it takes to say their name. People dont change. They just find new ways to lie to you.

Overthinking killed my happiness. Insecurities killed my self-esteem. Lies killed my trust.

Don't talk when your mouth is full of LIES.

What's better? A lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a tear?

No matter what lies you say or no matter what shit you do, for some reason my heart just can't let go of you.

Through the pain you've put me through, the lies you've pretended to be true, I still can't let you go because I fell in love with someone I saw living in you.

Everytime you lie, it brings me a little closer to goodbye.

Your words mean nothing when your actions are the complete opposite.

We fight, we know more. We lie, we trust more. We hurt, we love more. We ignore, we miss more.