About

Friday 13 September 2013

Lies Quotes


I don't come with dice - so don't play me.

Same hurt, same lies. No one knows what I truly feel inside. I just want to be done. I'm alone and in need of someone, anyone. The truth is it's everyone for themselves , my heart is completely tore. But not matter what I will continue to fight and continue on this journey called life.

You arent sorry. You're just sorry I found out.

You keep hiding behind your lies between things you can't disguise. You keep bringing up crap and things you can't take back. What kind of friend are you? You shouldn't make me choose.

I use to think love wasn't gonna be hard to find. But in today's society finding true love is so hard with liars and cheaters around.

The truth doesn't cost anything, but lies will cost you EVERYTHING.

The only people mad at your for speaking the truth are those living a lie.

Love doesn't lie, people do. Love doesn't leave, people do. Love won't hurt you, people will.

Top 4 Lies - 1: I'm fine. 2: I don't like anyone. 3: That was my last piece of gum. 4: I've read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions!..

Unless your girlfriend is Rihanna, she's not gonna love the way you lie.