About

Friday 13 September 2013

Lies Quotes


I said I'm over you. I said I'm done with this. I said I've found new love else where. Well, guess what? You've also said things that weren't true. Just like that time when you said 'I love you.'

A mistake is an accident. Cheating and lying are not mistakes, they are intentional choices. Stop hiding behind the word mistake when you get caught!

Words To Remember: Nobody's phone is ever off. They're lying...

Every little lie you lie brings us closer to goodbye.

What I don't understand is how a person can tell you so many lies and never feel bad about it.

We all have that one friend that who used to mean the world to us and now you can't trust a single word that comes out of their mouth.

When someone truly loves you, at some point, you're gonna get hurt. But behind the lies they tell, the feelings they hide, they still love you and when you say you're hurting the most, make it a reverse, because it's not you in the most pain but the person who caused it.

If you have to SNEAK to do it, LIE to cover it up, or DELETE it to avoid it being seen then maybe you SHOULDN'T be doing it anyway.

If lying was a job, I know some people who would be a billionaire.

You said you'd always be there for me, but I guess that was just another one of your lies.