About

Friday 13 September 2013

Lies Quotes


I hate feeling like there's no hope in my life. Always being lied too, always being yelled at, always being let down all the time...what's the point to always get close to someone who'll just hurt me again? I wish I could say I'm done, but really I just wanna be your only one...

Love has 4 letters, but so does Hate; Friends has 7 letters, but so does Enemies; Truth has 5 letters, but so does Lying.

'I'm happy for you!' is the hardest lie to tell when your old love found someone new.

My only wish is I die real cause that truth hurts, and those lies heal.

I wish everyone knew what a lying piece of shit you are.

You lied? I cried. You flirt? I hurt. You wanted? I needed. You forgot? I remembered. You promised? I kept it. You stopped? I started. You were done? I was trying. You love me? Stop lying.

They say you shouldn't lie to your doctor. But admit it, if they ask if you've ever had sex, and your mom is right there, you're gonna say no.

We live in a world built on promises, constructed by liars.

I tried to hold onto what we had, but you didn't even make an effort. You lied, you cheated, and left me to cry all alone like an idiot. And when I return looking more beautiful and confident than ever before, all I want you to realize is what you had and what you will never have again.

It's so hard to trust people nowadays because they won't tell you what's wrong in the relationship, they'll just cheat.