About

Friday 13 September 2013

Lies Quotes


Every time I trust someone new, they end up reminding me why I shouldn't trust anyone at all.

Somewhere in between all the mind games, lies and seduction...I fell for you. Somewhere in between all the broken promises, manipulation and heartaches...I got over you. But, I guess I fibbed a few times too. Remember all those times I swore I needed you? Well consider them lies because baby, here I am without you, and I survived.

Now I know why you wouldn't answer my texts. You were too busy hooking up with your ex.

Hurt me with the TRUTH... But never comfort me with a LIE..

Some people lie so much they begin to believe there own bullshit!

Some people use words to reflect who they want to be, but actions always show who they really are.

I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.

It's better to be slapped by the truth then kissed with a lie.

People lie, things change, boyfriends cheat, friends ditch and there are always going to be those people who would kill to see you fall.

It breaks my heart to see the person who I thought was my best friend, forget about me, lie to me, ignore me and just leave me alone without a warning.