About

Friday 13 September 2013

Lies Quotes


Fake friends believe the rumors told about you, and judge you for them. Real friends hear the rumors told about you and defend you, knowing they're not true.

That awkward moment when you're actually telling the truth, but you're laughing so everyone thinks you're lying.

People lie and they tell you what you want to hear. That's how you end up falling in love with the person you thought they were.

I asked for the truth, but you lied in my face. I told you a secret, and you ran off to tell anyone who would listen. I told you all the pain that my past caused, and so you blabbed all of my flaws. I don't know why you I ever called you my friend, you would only hurt and just pretend.

I am so mad at myself. I feel like I hate myself instead of hating you and I don't know if that's possible. Because I convinced myself I was over you and now I know it was all pretend...I pretended that I didn't look at you when you didn't notice I was. I pretended not to light up when you entered a room...I pretended not to be upset when we got in a fight. I pretended I didn't look forward to seeing you everyday. I pretended that I wasn't hurt when you broke my heart. I pretended I didn't miss you when you didn't come around. Now all these lies have showed me is that I miss you so much more than I had realized.

Just because somebody flirts with you, doesnt mean they like you. Just because somebody likes you, doesnt mean they want to go out with you. Just because somebody goes out with you, doesnt mean they love you. Just because somebody loves you, doesnt mean they wont hurt you. Because people lie & things change. Boyfriends cheat, best friends leave, & there will always be those people that would kill to see you fall.

'I'm happy for you.' That's the hardest lie you can say to a special someone from your past who has found a new person to love.

I love how you try to make nasty lies about me to make yourself sound like a better person. Beat me down, break me down, I will come right back up and become even stronger than I was before!

When you said you will be there for me, guess you meant only when times are good.

Girl's are absolutely worse than guys. I don't care what anyone says. You piss a guy off he may say something mean about you but he does it to defend his pride so he doesn't look like a little, hurt bitch...You piss off a girl she'll probably make out with your bestfriend, ruin your friendship with him and won't stop until she is sure your heart is stomped all over. So I have to agree that behind every asshole was probably a girl who gave him complete hell. That is why girls prefer to be friends with boys, because in the end even unconsciously it's always a competition with girls.