About

Friday 13 September 2013

Lies Quotes


It's only the biggest slap in the face when someone you trust isn't being real. Was I not worthy enough for honesty? Not only do I no longer trust you, but I'm second guessing myself. And unlike you, I'm not going to lie, it really hurts.

Lie to me one time and you dont ever have to worry about telling me the truth again, I'm done with you. There will be no more chances.

One day you will realize some of the sweetest words could be the BIGGEST LIES.

When you are important to another person, that person will always find a way to make time for you, NO EXCUSES , NO LIES , NO BROKEN PROMISES.

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Tell the truth, or eventually someone will tell it for you.

It only takes one jerk and one lie to change a girls opinion on guys.

The worst part of being lied to, is knowing you were not worthy of the truth.

I have always loved truth so passionately that I have often resorted to lying as a way of introducing it into the minds which were ignorant of its charms