About

Friday 13 September 2013

Lies Quotes


The truth hurts but it doesn't kill. The lie pleases but it doesn't heal.

A picture speaks a thousand words... but with Photoshop, it tells a thousand lies!

Don't lie, don't cheat, and don't make promises you know you can't keep.

Everything about you is a conspiracy. Just like your love you have for me. It's all a broken dream, with things that are never what they seem.

For so quite a few people, telling lies is as simple and normal as waking up every morning for daily routine.

People talk. People lie. People cheat. People change their ways. People do stupid things. People walk out of your life. People hurt you. People make you. People break you. People heal you. People save you. Life happens, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about any of it.

I hate it when I'm being lied straight to my face when I know every bit of the truth.

One lie is all it takes for someone to lose their faith in you. The best you can do is always be upfront, always be real and always tell the truth.

Sometimes you have to think, in just one single moment every thing can start to sink. In just a blink of an eye you will realize it wasn't what you thought it was it was all just lies. I thought you would always be here by my side now I'm left denied with no pride.

If I told you Ive worked hard to get where Im at, Id be lying, because I have no idea where I am right now.