About

Friday 13 September 2013

Lies Quotes


An honest enemy is always better than a friend who lies. Pay less attention to what people say and more attention to what they do. Their actions will show you the truth!

We live in a world that is built on promises constructed by liars.

Sad thing is: When they say 'forever' they mean, until they find someone better.

Your mouth can lie, but your eyes will always tell the truth.

If there is no trust, there is no us....

Listening to someone telling a story and thinking to yourself, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie.

A relationship without trust is like having a phone with no service. And what do you do with a phone with no service? You play games...

It wasn't your fault. You just lied. It was mine... for believing every word you said.

If someone says to you I Think I Love You, she/he is lying, because love comes from heart not the mind.

Fuck you,and your lies. Just forget you ever met me, forget our memories and forget everything I ever told you! You've hurt me way too much, I won't forgive you this time...