About

Monday 2 September 2013

Being Real Quotes



Im sorry if you dont like me Im sorry if you think I suck but most of all Im sorry, I dont give a fuck.

Being real is like being a lady...if you have to tell people you are...you aren't.

Worry about your character and not your reputation, because your character is who you are, and your reputation is only what people think of you.

Never apologize for what you feel. It's like saying sorry for being real.

If you don't like my words, don't listen. If you don't like my appearance, don't look. If you don't like my actions, turn your head; It's as simple as that.

I think Ive finally come to the point in my life where Im happy with myself and know that I dont have to change or be a certain way for people to like me anymore. Im just fine and if someone doesnt think I am, screw them.

Im not miserable but Im not happy. Im not strong but Im not weak. Im not rude but Im not polite. Im not popular but Im not a loner. Im not sexy but Im not horrid. Im not dumb but Im no genius. Im not you but I am me. Accept it.

One night I prayed to God, I asked could he please remove my enemies from my life, and before you knew it I started losing friends.

Because the truth is, it doesnt really matter who I used to be. Its all about who Ive become.

My only wish is I die real cause that truth hurts, and those lies heal.