About

Friday 20 September 2013

Sarcastic Quotes


Tact is for people who aren't smart or witty enough to be sarcastic.

I always hear people say that only God can judge them, but I guess its because they have never been to court.

If you miss 100% of the shots you don't take and 100% of the shots you do take, then you are at least consistent.

Every single time someone compliments me the first thing that comes into my mind is that they're being sarcastic

Being sarcastic to dumb people because they can't tell if you're being honest.

If you plugged your nose and your mouth while you sneezed, would it come out of your ears or would your head explode?

Life is like a roller coaster, and I'm about to throw up.

What's wrong, don't you get any attention back home?

You have an inferiority complex and it is fully justified.

The trouble with her is that she lacks the power of conversation but not the power of speech.