About

Friday 20 September 2013

Sarcastic Quotes


If I'm being sarcastic, please don't take offense. It's just my way of not punching you in the face.

My lyrics are a big pile of contradictions. They're split between very sincere opinions and feelings that I have, and sarcastic opinions and feelings that I have, and sarcastic and hopeful, humorous rebuttles towards cliche, bohemian ideals that have been exhausted for years. I mean, I like to be passionate and sincere, but I also like to have fun and act like a dork... Geeks Unite.

Please, keep talking. I always yawn when I am interested.

You were looking good from afar.. now you're far from looking good.

I know you are nobody's fool, but maybe someone will adopt you one day.

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

What he is lacking in intelligence, he more than makes up for in stupidity.

I believe in luck: how else can you explain the success of those you don't like?

Dont be humble. Youre not that great.

Nothing fuels the fire of a heated argument more than a bad attitude and some sarcastic remarks.