About

Friday 20 September 2013

Sarcastic Quotes


When I look into your eyes, I see straight through to the back of your head.

Don't you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without you putting in so much effort to give us another?

I don't think you are a fool, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others.

Pardon me, but you're obviously mistaking me for someone who gives a damn.

People would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity.

It is one of the superstitions of the human mind to have imagined that virginity could be a virtue.

Now we know why some animals eat their own children.

I used to think that you were a colossal pain in the neck. Now I have a much lower opinion of you.

I will defend, to your death, my right to my opinion.

It is as bad as you think and they are out to get you.