About

Monday 2 September 2013

Haters Quotes


Keep looking my way. My head is held high. You wanna bring me down? I dare you to try.

Don't hate me because I wasn't who you thought I was or who you wanted me to be. From start to finish you never knew the real me.

Do not judge me until you know me, Do not underestimate me until you have challenged me, AND do not talk about me until you have talked to me.

Shoutout to my haters, sorry that you couldn't phase me.

One night I prayed to God, I asked could he please remove my enemies from my life, and before you knew it I started losing friends.

So you're the bitch that told the bitch that I'm a bitch, well listen bitch it takes a bitch to know a bitch, bitch.

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

I'm only me. That is all I can be. No more, no less, dont second guess. I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. Some days I'm funny, others I'm not, sometimes I'm in overdrive and I can't stop. You may not like me, but that's okay because this is me and how I'll stay.

Yeah they talk but I can't hear what they say... cuz I'm flyin.

Don't hate what you can't imitate.