About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Being Hurt Quotes


You feel lonely not when no one cares about you, but when someone you expect to care doesn't care about you at all.

You treated me like a option, so I left you with a choice.

Its funny how you can be hurt so bad...from the person you least expected it from.

No matter how much someone loves you they will eventually hurt you and even though it will not be intentional, the pain will still take your breath away.

You can't take back words you've already said, and you can't take back someone's tears that already shed.

What hurts the most is knowing that even after everything you did to me, after all the times you hurt me, I would still take you back in a heartbeat.

May be letting Go is the first step to moving on, it may be hard but it will fix you

Be careful; the ones that make you smile are the same ones that can shatter your heart.

Knowing that you'll never be good enough for anyone is the worst feeling ever.

I'm going to smile like nothing wrong, talk like everything's perfect, act like it's all a dream, and pretend it's not hurting me.