About

Saturday 7 September 2013

Being Hurt Quotes


The biggest mistake girls make is thinking the guy who hurt them once wont do it again.

When I was a kid I used to think being in love was something magical, something special. But when I fell for you all my expectations of love shattered. I thought you loved me, you said you loved me, but now your leaving me for someone else. This is not the fairytale story I wanted. I loved you, I still do, but now I'm brokenhearted, I let you in, I gave you my all, but you just played with my heart, you lied. You said we'd always be together, you promised we'd always be together...

It's too late. It's been a year now. I had moved on, but I can't forget the pain you gave me. You had me at my best but you just throw it away. And my new girl? She had me at my worst, but still she loves me like I'm the perfect guy in the world.

At times, you mean nothing to someone, who means everything to you.

To me the worst feeling in the world is being ignored by the person you care about or a friend you've grown close to.

Theres days I think of you, and theres days where I miss you. I get mad at myself, because you hurt me with great power but here I am still loving you...

Being hurt by someone you love doesn't mean you have to stop loving, its one way for you to learn not to give up and keep loving.

I take a step back, and let you go. I told you I'm not bulletproof; Now you know.

After all we've been through, you made it look so easy to just walk away from me, from us!

Don't ever believe someone when they promise to never hurt you. Be smart enough to know, that no one can keep that promise forever.