About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Being Hurt Quotes


Its sad how someone can go From being the reason you wake up smiling, To the reason you cry yourself to sleep.

Leaving someone you love is the hardest thing you will ever have to do, but if they're not treating you right it's the right thing to do.

I understand why you left. But what I don't understand, is why I'm still waiting.

Hurting someone who really cares for you is as easy as throwing stone in the lake but you don't know, how deep that stone goes.

Please smile even if it's killing you. Don't ever give him the satisfaction of knowing he hurt you like that.

Let me ruin your life, let me break your heart, then I'll ask you why we can't be friends. Let me rip your world into little pieces, let me destroy who you thought you were, and then I'll ask if we can be friends.

It's not love that hurts. What hurts is being hurt by someone you love.

Someone can hurt you more than you deserve because you love them more than they deserve.

I'm not a backup plan and most definitely not a second choice.

Learning to walk away is hard but staying to suffer is harder.