About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Being Hurt Quotes


You can miss someone that died, you can miss someone that moved away, but the worst way to miss someone is to see them everyday.

My mistake is that I said yes to him. My mistake is that I trusted him. My mistake is that I fell for it. My mistake is that I got my heart broken. My mistake is when I believed him when he told me, I'll never hurt you. His mistake was letting me go.

It's hard to trust when the one person who you completely opened up to its the person who later completely betrayed you.

I wish I could give you my pain for a moment, not to hurt you, but to make you understand how much it hurts to be left alone by you.

I love being hurt by someone you know why? In every pain I feel, I know that I'm moving up toward to my special one...

I'm so hurt. But I don't want to let go. I'm so confused. I honestly don't know what to do. I hate thinking about you. I guess it's time to officially move on.

I know there are some things you can't change. I know there are some situations where apologies hold no bearings. I know that twists of fate bring people together, And somethimes Everything happens for a reason can tear them apart. I know that I will never forget you, for you will always have a place in my heart.

The girl who seemed unbreakable, broke. The girl who seemed strong, crumbled. The girl who always laughed, cried. The girl who never stopped trying, finally gave up. She dropped a fake smile as a tear rolled down her cheek & whispered to herself I cant do this anymore.

When the one you deeply love hurts you, it forever changes the way you deal with anyone that attempts to get close to you.

When the time comes and you'll look for me, I won't be there anymore. Not because of you... But because I'm not stupid enough to stay.