About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Being Hurt Quotes


Um, hi. Remember me? Oh, it's still me, you know. I haven't changed. I'm still the same girl. You know, the girl who you tore to pieces. You know, the one you broke just like glass. I was the only one that you told you would never dream of hurting. Remember me? It's still me. I haven't changed. But you have..

Now I know why you wouldn't answer my texts. You were too busy hooking up with your ex..

Although you may not love me, although you may not care. If you shall ever need me, you know that I'll be there. Your love may all be taken, your heart may not be free, but when your heart is broken, you can always lean on me. Ill never stop loving you, I know because I have tried. All the oceans in the world cant hold the tears I've cried..

Sometimes love is so unfair, the more you sacrifice the more you hurt, and when you've given your best to someone you LOVE, it seems not enough.

No matter how many days, months, years pass you by you'll never forget that one guy who came in, stole your heart and had already broken it from the start...

The worst feeling in the world is being hurt by someone you love.

Stop putting yourself through pain. Hes obviously happier without you now. You dont need to try anymore. Why try when you no longer have to cry over someone of the past. Dry your precious eyes cause everything will be okay. He left, and without a word or a without reason. He left you to give room for people to treat you better. He left you with bittersweet memories and the lessons learned. Breathe and let go. Trying to talk to him, trying to figure out where you went wrong, and wasting even more time to check up on him isnt doing you any good. Just let go. Though it hurts now and it will still hurt later,stay strong and stay positive

It hurts when people walk into your life and make you happy and then walk out and leave you hurting. Truth...

I accidentally fell in love and you intentionally broke my heart.

Hurt me with the TRUTH... But never comfort me with a LIE..