About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Being Hurt Quotes


You know you deserve someone better when the one youve always fought for is also the one youve always cried for.

I won't let you close enough for you to hurt me.

Ironic how the person you'd take a bullet for sometimes ends up being the one behind the gun.

I'd rather be physically hurt than emotionally; You can put a band-aid on your finger, but you cant put one on your heart.

Leaving me was not your mistake but giving you my unconditional love was my biggest mistake.

If one day you realize you made a mistake, remember you pushed me away and left me there to stay. If one day you want to say sorry for everything you did, you just forgot the promise that you said. If one day you realize I'm not longer there, remember you finally lost the only one who cared.

The worst feeling you'll ever feel is sitting next to the person who means the world to you knowing that you mean nothing to them

I tried to hold onto what we had, but you didn't even make an effort. You lied, you cheated, and left me to cry all alone like an idiot. And when I return looking more beautiful and confident than ever before, all I want you to realize is what you had and what you will never have again.

The hardest thing about knowing you don't love me is that you spent so much time pretending that you did.

I gave you all of me. Put you first in line, such a waste of time. I was always yours, you were never mine.