About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Being Hurt Quotes


Some people accidentally walk on your feet and apologize, while others walk all over your heart and don't even realize.

When the one you deeply love hurts you, it forever changes the way you deal with anyone that attempts to get close to you.

Once you've been hurt once, you get scared to get attached again because you think everyone you love afterwards will hurt you.

You hurt me and I still love you.

I'd rather be single than cheated on, lied to and forgotten. Saves me the heart ache.

Love is like two people holding a rubber band, we pull, then when one person lets go, its the person who held on that gets hurt.

For every tear you make her cry, there's another man waiting to make her smile.

My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me.

It's like once you've been hurt. you're so scared to get attached again. like you have this fear that every person you start to like is going to break your heart.

Hearts seem to always be broken, by the words left unspoken.