About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Being Hurt Quotes


I'll always love you but I cant continue to hurt myself being with you.

Thank you for loving me, hating me, hurting me, and teaching me how to let go of someone that wasn't right for me.

Was leaving your plan all along, or did you just decide I wasn't good enough?

I don't know how to be the girl you miss, the girl of your dream, future life and the one you would love and take care for a life time. All I know is, I'm a girl that you used to know, you've been used for fun and the only girl who would fall for your foolish bullshit! The girl who could handle all the pain yet screaming inside. What I know is, I'm just a girl who will love you no matter what you've done to me and how much you've hurt me.

'Are you mad at me?' Nooooo, I'm actually happy that you broke my heart and hurt me....

Why is it that after all the pain you've put me through I still seem to think of you?

Being hurt by someone sucks, but being hurt by someone you love is just the worst.

No matter what pain you've been through, tears will dry, broken hearts will heal, and somewhere out there the person who truly cares is waiting.

When someone hurts you, you learn to be stronger. When someone leaves you, you learn to be more independent. Don't keep asking why people keep hurting you, ask yourself why are you allowing it to happen!

For you, she was a chapter. For her, you were the book.