About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Regret Quotes


In your arms you held me close, my head lay on your shoulder. Now it,s over and gone, and my heart's just growing colder. I tried to push you from my mind, but it's impossible to forget. We were so close and tender, now all I feel is longing and regret.

I do not trust easily. So when I tell you I trust you. Please don't make me regret it.

Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.

You never know what you have...until you see them walking holding another hand.

Now it's all said and done, I can't go on this way. Time to pick up my pride, and run away. My heart can't believe, it ended like this. Will you please grant me, One Last Kiss.

I wanted you, but girl you had options and when you made me one you lost me forever. You had your chance but now it's someone else's.

If I can have another chance, I will take back the words Ive said I apologize for causing you pain and hurting your feelings. I hope you can find forgiveness in your heart.

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.

We all have that unspeakable secret, irreversible regret, unreachable dream and that unforgettable love.

In the heat of the moment we sometimes say things that were better left unsaid.