About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Regret Quotes


I am the author of my life. Unfortunately, I'm writing in pen and I can't erase my mistakes.

If you let somebody who meant the world to you walk out of your life when you can do something to make them stay, then you'll be haunted by that guilt forever.

People so seldom say I love you And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, Only that I wish you didn't have to.

College is like a woman; You work so hard to get in and nine months later you wish you'd never come.

A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves a thousand moments of regret.

In life we always fall for the person who will never fall for us, always want the the things we can't have, and say things we shouldn't.

I thought walking away from you would make me happier. Turns out, walking away from you has caused me more pain than you can ever imagine.

I promise someday you'll regret losing me and you will think back and say: 'Damn, that girl really did love me.'

A mans biggest mistake is giving another man an opportunity to make his woman smile.

One day, I really hope you look back and realize that I was worth holding onto.