About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Regret Quotes


Im not angry at you. I'm angry at myself. Im angry I went against my better judgement and opened my heart to someone who cant be trusted.

The worst regret we have in life is not for the wrong things we did, but for the thousands of right things we did for the wrong people.

I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.

My plan is to forgive and forget: forgive myself for being stupid, and forget you ever existed.

Life is far too short to be sad, to be mad, to hold regret, to look back, to be depressed, and to be unkind. Be nice and do good, everyday is new.

That awkward moment when you realize you probably shouldn't have told someone something.

Enjoy life now because one day you will look back and say, I wish I could have done this.

I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I wasted with the wrong people.

Dear Heart, I know I let you down so many times. I've been going through a lot you can see the tears in my eyes. I apologize. Because I loved him more than me, and now I see there's no you without me.

I realize now I was wrong when I said I didn't need you.