About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Regret Quotes


I wish I could re-live a lot of moments in my life, moments where I was just....happy.

The worst mistake you can make is walking away from someone who actually stood there and waited for you.

I haven't done much this summer, but that doesn't mean I want to start back school.

Days pass and feelings fade, Im wondering if you regret that decision you made.

Be careful with words...be because once they are said, they can only be forgiven...not forgotten.

I hope that one day, years from now, we'll meet up again. And I hope when you see me you will think: Wow, I can't believe I let someone so amazing out of my life.

I hope you wake up and it suddenly hits you that there wasn't a person in this world who loved you as much as I loved you.

It seems like pain and regret are your best friends.

Nothing hurts more than realizing you had someone special; someone who cared for you; someone who loved you; and you gave that up.

That one person you wish you never gave your phone number to.