About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Regret Quotes


Dont push away the people who truly care about you, because one day, you will pull them back, but they wont come back.

I have no regrets about this relationship but I promise letting me go will be yours...

One day youll realize you pushed away the one person who was always there for you when no one else was and when that day comes you will be sorry, because you let go of someone who no matter what would have never let go of you

Choose your words carefully, the last thing you say to someone could be the last thing they ever hear...there is no promise for tomorrow...

Never say goodbye if you still want to try. Never give up if you still want to go on Never say you don't love the person anymore if you cant let go.

I've let a lot of chances pass me by. Sometimes I feared rejection or I just couldn't tell them how I truly felt. But its too late now, too late to tell them how hard I fell for them. Now I'm living in the past, full of regrets and the chances I was afraid to take. Don't end up like me, don't be afraid to take the chance because honestly sometimes you only get one chance and its up to you to take it or not.

Even though some people are more reluctant to admit it than others, we all have to admit that we take people for granted. We get so used to having all those realiable people around to pick up the pieces, that we forget to notice how much they actually help us, how much attention they pay to our needs and how much they care about us. Relationships seem to sit very comfortably, yet it's a shame how we only seem to notice how comfortable they really are, when we've lost them. If there is one thing that you should aim to do in your life, it's to not take people for granted because one day when everything is falling apart, those people who were always there before, might not stick around to be there again...

Keep your words short and sweet, because you never know which ones you will have to eat.

I don't regret burning my bridges. I regret that some people weren't on those bridges when I burnt them.

I don't make mistakes, I just date them.