About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Regret Quotes


I still remember the time you were almost mine. The time I almost told I loved you, but I just couldn't. You were standing there waiting for me to say it but it just wouldn't come out. Maybe I was too afraid to admit my feelings to you, fearing you would reject me but I hope someday you'll realize how much you meant to me.

And I hope it kills you to see that I'm happy without you...i dont need you,.

God knows I'm not perfect, either. I've made tons of stupid mistakes, and later I regretted them. And I've done it over and over again, thousands of times; a cycle of hollow joy and vicious self-hatred. But even so, every time I learned something about myself.

We push people away just to see if they'll come back. The sad truth is sometimes we push too hard and they never push back into our lives. Then we're left with the regret and the lonliness that we feared the most

I fell in love at first sight. Sometimes, I wish I had taken a second look.

Realized I gave my heart to someone that didn't care at all and I found it crying in the corner.

That feeling of regret when time passes and you realize you've let the wrong person go...

Heart: 'I'm broken.' Brain: 'I told you so.'

Be thoughtful of what you toss away. Be careful of what you push away. And think hard before you walk away. Because what you give away might never come back.

It's not okay to hurt someone just because you want them to know how it felt when they once hurt you. Just show them enough love and let them regret hurting you.