About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Regret Quotes


Trust before you love, know before you judge, commit before you promise, forgive before you forget and appreciate before you regret.

Today: Instead of regretting where you've BEEN..give thanks for where you're GOING.

Wanting her is hard to forget, loving her is hard to regret, losing her is hard to accept, but letting go is the most painful.

You can't call it a mistake, when you do it over and over again.

Love is nothing without action. Trust is nothing without proof. Regret is nothing without change.

Maybe I should've listened to my head instead of my heart and gotten the hell away from you as fast as I could.

They told me to give up, to let you go and they promised that someday I'll find someone else. At first I believed them but after a while I started realizing they were wrong. Now you're gone and you're not coming back. You moved on and forgot about me, but I'm still here wishing someday you will come back and will have our second chance.

I dont regret meeting you, I regret letting you into my heart only to have you break it.

She's a keeper too bad you didn't keep her. Now she will be with a man that really knows how to treat her.

One day, I hope you look back at what we had, and regret every single thing you did to let it end.