About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Regret Quotes


I stay up late every night and realize that it was a bad idea every morning...

If I lost your respect...I'm just hope you don't look at me as something you regret.

Laying in bed, remembering our conversation in my head, and imagining what I should have said instead.

I didn't lose you, you lost me. You gave me up and I hope for the rest of your life you can live and deal with your decision.

The crazy thing is the older I get the more I see what they told me is true. If we would listen to our parents, life wouldn't be as bad.

When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.

Don't regret the bad times, they have shown you that you are strong enough to overcome them and appreciate the go

After a huge argument I think to my self, Fuck I should've said that.

When you stop caring that's when they wanna start caring.

He's going to be sorry he lost you, so stop worrying. Forget the past, forget the pain, and remember what an incredible woman you are.