About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Regret Quotes


While his life will be filled with nothing but regret for letting you go, yours will be filled with nothing but happiness for walking away.

I don't regret telling you I love you, because I meant it, but I regret being stupid enough to say it, when I knew you wouldn't say it back.

Some people will have to appreciate you by losing you.

Never give up on someone, it's difficult to wait, but it's more difficult to regret.

I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I'd just been myself.

This is the book I never read ~~ These are the words I never said ~~ This is the path I'll never tread ~~ These are the dreams I'll dream instead

Saying something stupid and thinking, 'Yeah, that sounded way better in my head.'

Whatever happens, I just hope he looks back and thinks 'She must have really liked me, I should have never of let her go.'

Never leave something good to find something better,because once you realize you had the best,the best has found better.

I love sleeping in but I hate feeling like I just wasted my day.