About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Regret Quotes


I'd rather regret something I did than regret not doing something.

The worst part about being lied too, is feeling stupid you believed it.

I sincerely regret every nap I passed up on as a child.

In the end, we regret the chances we didn't take, relationships we were afraid to have and the decisions we waited too long to make.

If I could trade all them countless nights with hoes for just a second with my first love...

You're nice to the weird kid once, then BOOM. Stalked for life.

Time moves on and we later regret the things not done, the words not said, the love not shown, life's too short, do what makes you happy.

Sometimes it is better to walk away and remember all the great moments we had than to stay and hate every minute in it!

Looking to your past gives you regrets. Looking to your future gives you opportunities.

Some things are worth fighting for, some are not. If you find something worth the fight, don't just let it go, or you may have to deal with a lifetime of regret!