About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Regret Quotes


I never belonged to you. I was never yours. We were never us. You confused a great friendship for something more than it was, and I'm sorry.

I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.

The awful feeling waking up the next day after a night of drinking and having to read those texts you sent during the night.

In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take, the relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we took too long to make.

We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons.

Its like I'm waiting for you to realize what you let go of.

If we learn to concentrate on the happiness that people have brought into our lives rather than living in the suffering that people have caused us, then we will have no one to hate and our hearts will be free from resentments and pain.

Hey girls, one day he will realize that he lost the best thing he has ever had, it may not be today but one day he will.

Be careful with your words. Once they're said, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.

Some people do not earn the tears that are shed for them.