About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Regret Quotes


We dont say the things we want to say to the people we love...we take that moment for granted and regret later.

I wish more things in my life could be blamed on auto-correct.

No, you can't take back your words. Because once you say them, there's no refund.

One day you'll finally see, your biggest mistake was not loving me.

I didn't know exactly what I had until I lost it, now I toss and turn, because I am without you.

One of my main regrets in life is giving considerable thought to inconsiderate people.

In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Failure is never as scary as regret.

I'd rather regret something that I did, than something I never tried.

Sooner or later, you're going to wish you still had me.

Don't spend your life looking back thinking what you should have done, the past is just that, but the future is your's to create, so make your dreams a reality.