About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Being Hurt Quotes


Before I would've taken a bullet for you, now I want to pull the trigger.

Being brokenhearted is like having broken ribs. On the outside it looks like nothing's wrong, but inside every breath hurts.

Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second...

I want to love someone whose heart has broken. So he knows exactly how it feels and won't break mine.

Everyone says that love hurts. But that's not true. Loneliness hurts, rejection hurts, losing someone hurts. Everyone confuses these with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.

I hate seeing people go back to the same person who hurt them a million times.

Maybe I should start pretending like nothing ever happened between us, I mean since it was so easy for you...

I love you, you don't love me, but that's fine, I'll be okay. I miss you, you don't miss me, but that's fine, I'll be okay. My heads filled with you, your heads filled with someone else, but that's fine, I'll be okay. I'll fight through it, even though it hurts now, it'll get better, I'm sure of it.

You are supposed to dry my tears, not cause them....

I hate liars, hypocrites, and people who take advantage of people who care about them.