About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Being Hurt Quotes


The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies... It comes from Friends n loved ones.

If you truly CARED about me like you said, you wouldn't have HURT me like you did.

There is always one person in a relationship who loves more, cares more, cries more, gets hurt most and even forgives more...

If only you could delete feelings the same way you delete text messages.

You lied? I cried. You flirt? I hurt. You wanted? I needed. You forgot? I remembered. You promised? I kept it. You stopped? I started. You were done? I was trying. You love me? Stop lying.

Being ignored by someone whose attention means the world to you is the worst feeling ever.

Its not the Goodbyes that hurt, Its the flashbacks that follow.

Its hard to hold tears in eyes with fake smile, still I am doing it because I don't want people to know that you are the reason behind my tears.

Forgive me for not being able to let go..I forgave you for not holding on.

If you will love someone more than they deserve, expect you'll be hurt more than you deserve.