About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Being Hurt Quotes


I'm not a toy, you can't just drop me when you get bored.

The more you show your true love feelings, the more people find ways to hurt you.

Let me write down on a piece of paper, all the times you said I love you to me, and shove it down your throat so you can say it to the next girl who thinks she's your world.

I was innocent, you where a player, I fell for you, you enjoyed messing with me, at first I thought it was me in the wrong but it was you, slowly I changed, now your saying I'm not the same girl you fell in love with, please you where never in love with my, yeah I've changed because you made me change, I'm not as innocent, naive, stupid and weak as I used to be, I don't need you anymore, I don't want you anymore, I guess I'm your typical bitch.

Why is it that I still want you...even after all the shit you put me through?

It's always the same in every relationship, there is always one person crying and wishing to get back together, while the other doesn't even remember the things they've been through. I hate that I have to be the one who remembers every little detail while you can't seem to remember me at all.

I wonder if you knew how many times I thought about you, how many nights I've stayed awake thinking about you, how many times I've sat there and cried about you... I wonder if you knew how much I loved you...

I gave you my love, I gave you my heart, I gave you everything you ever wanted and all you did was take it for granted...leaving me broken hearted.

The thought of you makes me sick. I can't even bare to begin. I need to remember how it feels to be loved again. But the thing is, I just can't pretend. I can't just let this go. I can't act like you never cheated or that you never broke my heart. I can't act like I didn't want to cry whenever I looked into your eyes. I say that I don't care anymore, but really, I care more than ever. I think of all the good times we shared, how much we cared, and how constant we laughed. But then I just realize, all over again, what you did to me and why you can never be forgiven. It's my turn to leave you, just like you left me.

The worst feeling in the world is when you can't love anyone else because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.