About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Being Hurt Quotes


Some people say it's painful to forget someone you love.Some people say it's painful to wait for someone you love.But I say the worst pain comes when you don't know whether to wait or to forget.

It hurts to know that the one that you want to be with, doesn't want you. It hurts to feel like you're just a second option to everyone. It hurts even more to feel like heart has been ripped out of your chest. Maybe this was for the best.

Loving you made me strong but it also made me weak. It made me happy but also depressed. It helped me up but also pulled me down. It taught me how to hold on but now it's teaching me how to let go.

You always find ways to hurt me, but my heart always looks for reasons to forgive you.

I'm not mad, I'm hurt. There's a difference...

'I'm happy for you.' That's the hardest lie you can say to a special someone from your past who has found a new person to love.

Once you have felt that pain of the loss of your love, you heart will feel broken, and dead. It will feel empty, but Always know that every heartbreak you have only means you're a step closer to your real love.

Having you as the reason isn't worth the wait, cause all my love for you is now replaced by hate. Hatred that is caused by my broken heart. hatred that I know would keep us forever apart.

It's strange how people hurt those who love and care about them, and try to please those don't.

Some hearts are broken and mended, others are shattered and torn, although it was never intended, for love is eternally sworn, I've cried and prayed and pleaded, for love to hold his ground, hope was all I needed and pain was all I found.