About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Being Hurt Quotes


Love means exposing yourself to the pain of being hurt by someone you trust.

My mind screams 'let go!' but my heart doesn't want to admit defeat and let these feeling show...

Some people hurt by words and some by action...but the biggest hurt I believe is that someone ignoring you when you value them more than anything else.

Falling inlove is like jumping off a really tall building; your head tells you, Idiot you're gonna die but your heart tells you, Dont worry pretty girl you can fly

Dont chase after the people that hurt you, replace them with people that care.

You left because you thought I never gave you reason to stay but you never realized sometimes words are not enough to describe the feelings

When you give someone your whole heart and he doesn't want it, you cannot take it back. It's gone forever.

I'm sorry that I mistook all our laughs, sweet texts and inside jokes as you caring. I'm sorry that I mistook all your flirting, hand holding, and hugs as you loving me. I'll think twice before I waste my time again.

Isnt it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say Im used to it.

There's sometimes when someone hurts you so bad that you're afraid to ever open the doors of your heart again.